Quality Management System
The IMB-CNM and D+T Microelectrónica A.I.E have a Quality Management System based on the ISO9001:2015 standard for the activities carried out within the Micro and Nanofabrication Clean Room for the manufacture of microelectronic devices.
IMB-CNM and D+T Microelectrónica A.I.E. have developed a Quality Management System based on the ISO9001:2015 standard for the design, development and production of microelectronic devices in the Micro and Nanofabrication Clean Room.
The Quality Management model adopted is founded on the following principles:
- Customer focused organisation. Understanding their requirements, meeting their needs and anticipating their future expectations.
- Leadership. To create and maintain an internal working environment, where staff are involved in achieving the organisation's objectives.
- Staff involvement. Developing the potential capabilities of the individuals and teams that make up the organisation, in order to increase mutual benefit.
- Process orientation. Managing activities as a process in order to achieve the desired results more efficiently.
- System management orientation. Identify, understand and manage a system of interrelated processes with a set objective. Improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation.
- Continuous improvement. Continuous objective of the organisation.
- Decision orientation. Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and relevant information.
- Mutually beneficial relationship with suppliers. The aim is to increase the capacity of both parties.
IMB-CNM and D+T Microelectrónica A.I.E. apply this Quality Policy in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
The declaration of this Policy includes the following guidelines:
- 1) Commitment to comply with the applicable requirements, including legal and regulatory requirements.
- 2) Based on the strategic lines defined in the context analysis carried out, the quality objectives have been defined and disseminated at all levels of our structure.
- 3) To implement the quality indicators and monitor the level of progress of the same, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our customer and guarantee a rational use of natural resources.
- 4) To promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers and customers.
- 5) To develop continuous training programs aimed at improving the qualifications of our workers, thus involving all personnel in the achievement of all the objectives set out in this document.
- 6) Commitment to the continuous improvement of the quality management system implemented.
- 7) Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all the components of the entity.
The Management makes this policy accessible and available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and interested parties.
The Quality Policy is kept up to date by means of periodic reviews, coinciding with reviews of the system by the Director, in order to take into account changes in the conditions of the environment and the information received. In this sense, the Direction provides and will provide all the human, technical, and economical means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established on a programmed and periodic basis.