Terms and conditions of use of the website www.imb-cnm.csic.es
The Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB-CNM) informs you that the access and use of the website www.imb-cnm.csic.es and all the subdomains and directories included within it (from now on, jointly referred as the Website) depend on the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the access to some of the mentioned services or contents might require the acceptance of Additional General Conditions.
The IMB-CNM reserves the right to make changes in the Website without notice, with the purpose of updating, correcting, modifying, adding or deleting contents or the design. As far as the information update is not immediate, we suggest you to always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents presented. Likewise, the terms and conditions collected in the present Legal Notice might vary, hence we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Website.
The IMB-CNM shall not be liable for damages and prejudices resulting from the use made of the tools and information contained in www.csic.es regarding decision-making about the start, development, or outcome of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be verified with the centres, organisms or competent agencies. In any case, the information and contents of this website may not be quoted in trial proceedings with the Public Administration, the latter assuming no liability for any discrepancies that might arise between the printed version of the documents of the competent Administration and the electronic ones.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Both the Website and its source codes, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs appearing therein, belong to the Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB-CNM) or collaborating bodies, and are protected under the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available in this Webpage, unless explicitly provided otherwise, is subject to change. Thus, it is authorised the total or partial reproduction as well as its modification, distribution and communication for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to the following conditions:
- In any circumstance, the denaturalisation of the information content is prohibited.
- Users shall quote the source of the documents that have been reused.
- Users shall mention the date of the latest update of the documents that have been reused.
The IMB-CNM declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site could be violating your rights, please contact the center.
The Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB-CNM) belonging to the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) informs about the use of the cookies in its website.
Cookies are archives that can be downloaded in your computer through the webpages. They are tools that have an essential role for the presentation of numerous services of the society of information. Among others, they allow a webpage to keep and recover information regarding the browsing habits of a user or a team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and to improve the service offered.
Type of Cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and the data obtained, it is possible to distinguish two types of cookies: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time in which they remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose of the data obtained: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookie and behaviour advertising cookies.
For more information, please consult the Guide of the use of the cookies of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Spanish only).
Cookies Used in the Website
The IMB-CNM website uses Google Analytics, the analytic tool that helps webpages and applications owners to understand the way in which their visitants interact with their properties. Cookies are used to gather information and to inform about the statistics of use of the websites without identifying personally the visitants of Google. More information about the cookies of Google Analytics and information on privacy..
For the promotion of the social media, cookies from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube are used to allow our visitants to follow us in those social media; and on the home page are embedded the contents from Twitter and YouTube.
Lastly, an own technical cookie of the session called cookies_policy is downloaded. Its aim is to manage and remember if the consent of the user for the use of the cookies in the website was accepted or not, so that the first ones cannot see the information in the top of the page.
Acceptance of the policy of cookies
The IMB-CNM assumes that you are accepting the use of the cookies. However, in the top of all pages in the portal will be shown information about its Cookies Policy with the objective of making you aware of it. Given this information, it is possible to take the following actions:
- Accept cookies: if the user clicks on the “accept” button, this warning won’t be shown again when entering to any page of the portal.
- Revise the cookies policy: the user will be able to access to the present page, in which the use of the cookies is detailed, as well as to links to modify the configuration of the browser.
How to modify the configuration of the cookies
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of the IMB-CNM or any other webpage using your browser. Each browser has a different operating, the function “Help” will explain you how to do it.
Links or hyperlinks
Users who wish to set up a hyperlink between their website and that of the IMB-CNM should be aware of the following:
- The set-up of a hyperlink in no way implies that any relationship exists between the IMB-CNM and the owner of the website that sets up the link, nor the acceptance or approval by the IMB-CNM of its contents or services. Therefore, there will be no statement nor will it be led to be believed that the IMB-CNM has expressly authorised the hyperlink nor that it has in any way supervised or assumed the services offered or made available on the website from where the hyperlink is set up.
- The IMB-CNM assumes no liability whatsoever, nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or moral nature of the contents or services that may be offered by the setting up of the hyperlink. Users assume the consequences, damages or actions that may result from access to the hyperlink website under their exclusive responsibility.
- The website on which the hyperlink is set up may not contain any brand, name, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the IMB-CNM, except those signs forming part of the hyperlink itself.
- The website on which the hyperlink is set up will not contain information with unlawful content, content that is indecent or contrary to generally accepted good customs and public order, and neither will it have contents that contravene the rights of third parties.
The IMB-CNM-CSIC is the entity responsible for the treatment of data generated from the personal data provided by users through the website www.imb-cnm.csic.es. IMB-CNM is a research institute of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), with CIF Q2818002D, located at Campus de la UAB, Bellaterra and with e-mail email@example.com
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the current national regulations, the IMB-CNM-CSIC is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them confidentially. To these effects, it will adopt the necessary measurements to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access.
The collection and processing by automated means of personal data aims at managing, providing, expanding and improving the services requested every time by the user, and the monitoring of the enquiries made by the users.
The IMB-CNM-CSIC informs about the cookies used in this Website, providing information about the types of cookies used and the acceptance of the cookies policy.
At all times, the user will be able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation or portability addressing to the IMB-CNM-CSIC, C/del Til·lers. Campus Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), 08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès (Bellaterra), Barcelona (España) though a written request and a DMIN photocopy or by electronic means.
The IMB-CNM-CSIC applies the RGPG adopting the technical adaptation and organizational measurements necessary to guarantee the security of the data treatment after the realization of the corresponding risks analysis.
To any enquiry, you can contact the CSIC Officer for Data Protection at firstname.lastname@example.org.