Advanced Packaging Laboratory
The Advanced Electronics Packaging Laboratory is located in a 40m2 Class 1000 (ISO 6) Clean Room. It is devoted to chip packaging and has the following activities and equipment.
The main activities performed in the Advanced Electronics Packaging Laboratory are:
- Die attach and Chip bonding.
- Dr. Tresky Rework Station T4907 Manual Pick&Place
- Kulicke & Soffa 4500 Wirebonder (Manual fine wire Wedge Bonder)
- Kulicke & Soffa 4123 Wirebonder (Manual fine wire Wedge Bonder)
- TPT HB16 Ballbonder (Au ball-bonding and Ribbon-bonding
- ATV-SRO-702 Reflow Oven (Die attach up to 450ºC)
- LPKF Protoflow SE Reflow Oven (PCB and ceramic substrates bonding up to 300ºC)
- Diener ATTO Plasma Cleaner (Argon plasma cleaner and Surface activation)
- Kulicke & Soffa 4127 Wirebonder
- LatticeAx 420 Cleaving equipment for substrates downsizing
- Die shear and Bond pull Tester Royce 650