Internal Scientific Committee
The committee assists the management team in scientific aspects.
The Internal Scientific Committee, formed by a few key members of the institute, assists the management team in scientific aspects, including the periodic update of the mission and vision of the institute, evaluation of research lines, elaboration of synergies and alignment of objectives between the nine R&D groups and the Clean Room.
They meet periodically and the formation of the committee is variable, the current members, alongside the director, are the following:
- César Fernández, Chemical Transducers Group (GTQ)
- Philippe Godignon, Power Devices and Systems Group (PDSG)
- Xavier Muñoz Berbel, Chemical Transducers Group (GTQ)
- José Antonio Plaza, Micro and Nanotools Group (MNTL)
- Neus Sabaté, Self Powered Engineered Devices (SPEED, within MESSI)
- Rosa Villa, Biomedical Applications Group (GAB)