Power system integration and packaging - ACTIVITIES
The activities in this field started in 1998.
Static and dynamic characterisation of power devices:
- Static and dynamic electrical behaviour with temperature.
- Infrared Internal Laser Deflection temperature measure set-up.
- Comparison and optimal choice of devices for a given application.
- Specific power circuits for device characterisation.
- Drivers for the characterisation of power MOSFET and IGBT
Development of packaging methods for electro-thermal performances improvement:
- Electro-thermal simulation and modelling.
- Power module development on IMS or DCB substrates.
- Thermal conductivity measurement set-up for packaging materials.
- Infrared thermography measurement set-up.New connection techniques for high power devices.
- Hihg temperature packaging.
Power Integrated Circuits:
- Integrated gate drive circuits for IGBT.
- CMOS compatible high voltage LDMOSFET.
- Integrated temperature and current sensors.
Development of power circuits and systems:
- Hybrid integration of drivers for high power systems.
- DC/AC converter for ultrasonic atomisation applications.
- Development of integrated bi-directional switches for matrix converters.