Transductors per a la detecció química i bioquímica
This activity is devoted to R&D of new chemical and biochemical transducers. Different transduction principles and/or signal propagation media are investigated, making use of new technologies combined with microelectronic technology, new device structures, processes and materials.
This work is aimed at improving transducers performance and developing new concepts of sensors, autonomous systems, and platforms for lab-on-a-chip analytical systems.
- Electrochemical devices: Barrier IDEAs, polySi impedimetric transducers, CNT sensors, voltammetric melectrodes and UMEAs, ISFET sensors.
- Photonic/Optical Devices.
- Silicon based devices: Micro-optical components, optochem. sensors, interferometric devices, optomechanical components, Si nanocrystal light emitters.
- Hybrid Si/polymer integration: Sol-gel based sensors, polymeric optical elements, free space components (hollow/MIR).
- Advanced materials and processes: Functional organo-inorganic polymeric materials, gas phase soft-lithography, nanostructured materials for sensors.
- Chemical sensor systems and arrays: Electrical protein microarray readers, multisensor systems, wireless RFID-like sensors.
Web of the Chemical Transducers Group