The Advanced Electronics Packaging Laboratory is located ina 40m2 Class 100 Clean Room. It is devoted to chip packaging and has the following activities and equipment.
The main activities performed in the Advanced Electronics Packaging Laboratory are:
- Chip bonding.
- SET FC150 Flipchip bonder
- Dr. Tresky Rework Station T4907 Manual Pick&Place
- Kulicke & Soffa 4500 Wirebonder
- Kulicke & Soffa 4123 Wirebonder
- Kulicke & Soffa 4127 Wirebonder
- TPT HB16 Ballbonder
- ATV-702 Reflow Oven
- LPKF Protoflow SE Reflow Oven
- Diener Plasma Cleaner