The research is devoted to analog, digital & RF CMOS design and test of integrated circuits and systems to improve and exploit the nano/micro-technologies for advanced applications, such as:
- Visible, infrared and X-ray analog & digital imagers.
- Integrated sensor & actuator N/MEMS interfaces.
- Multi-technological modeling & simulation.
- Low-power RF circuits for wireless sensors.
- Remote-powered and body-implantable systems.
- SoC & System electronics based on flexible platforms.
R&D Main activities: