Design Manual / PDK
A design manual is available to the users of the platform:
Contains all the technology, related information and also all the required guidelines to simulate, design and submit contributions to the platform (i.e. refractive indices, GDS layers, logic and numbering, critical dimensions, simulation and measurement results).
- A Process Design Kit (PDK) is available for the PhoeniX Software platform.
- The PDK contains all the technology related information automatized for the design, simulation and layout of the user components.
- The PDK also contains the standard building blocks offered to the MPW users
- Among others this building blocks are: 1x2 and 2x2 MMI spliters, shallow to deep and deep to shallow transitions, ring filters and tunable Interferometers.
- Other advanced building blocks like Arrayed Waveguide Gratings (AWGs) or Echelle Grating Mux/Demux are available under demand.
- Information about the standard building blocks is also included in the manual.