The nanolithography capabilities of IMB-CNM are included into the Integrated Micro and Nanofabrication Clean Room.
|Electron beam lithography
- RAITH 150 (TWO) dedicated electron beam lithography system, for up to 150 mm wafers.
- System based on a FE-SEM LEO 1530 microscope and RAITH ELPHY PLUS controller and software
|Nanoimprint lithography (NIL)
Obducat thermal nanoimprint system
NPS300 (SET) nanoimprint step and flash (UV+thermal) system
|Focused Ion Beam
Zeiss 1560XB Cross Beam (from ICN-CIN2)
|Nanopatterning by AFM
|Focused Ion Beam (FIB)
Topographical characterization by AFM.
- Maximum sample size: 6 '' wafer
- Maximum range of images: 30 µm (X) x 30 µm (Y) x 4 µm (Z)
- Lateral resolution (depending on surface features): 1 nm
- Vertical resolution: 0.1 nm AFM
Local electrical characterization
- Electrical current mapping of the surface (0.1 pA - 100 pA)
- Lateral resolution: 10nm
AFM local thermal characterization.
- Surface temperature mapping (From room temperature to 100 ºC ± 0.5 ºC)
- Resolution: 150 nm
- SEM characterisation of whole wafers up to 6''
- EDS detector
- FIB cross-sectioning
- TEM lamela preparation